We Build Marvelous Business Apps For Android & iPhone
Mobile Apps Development Services
We Build Marvelous Business Apps For All Platforms
What Is A Mobile App?
First of all, before we go into a bunch of different details, let’s go over what a Mobile App is.
Consider your computer. Chances are, when you purchased it, the machine came preloaded with operating system software and perhaps some additional applications. It’s a good bet that you have more than those originally installed programs on your computer now.
You probably bought other software programs that you wanted or needed and installed them to help you get the most out of your computer. Think of an app as a software program for your mobile phone.
Why Should You Get One?
Apps allow you to customize a phone to your specific set of wants and needs.
They are generally easy to find and install, and once you start using them, will become a necessary part of your mobile life. Customers want the path of least resistance when searching online. Mobile Apps only help.
Most users in general will want email, internet access, and depending upon their preferences, music and games, along with many of the items a businessperson needs. The needs of both types of users can be met in multimedia Smart phones with the appropriate apps.
Some things in this life are just better together (sounds like a commercial of some sort.) Cake and ice cream, birthdays and gifts, a certain chocolate sandwich cookie and milk, summer and backyard barbecues, peanut butter and jelly—you get the idea. In the not-too-distant future, mobile apps and cell phones will join that list.
These programs range in size and complexity from a simple flashlight application to an involved navigational system for plotting positions on a marine chart to a medical reference guide.
Price also varies widely beginning with free and going up from there.
Mobile Apps for businesses are only beneficial and all a better “customer experience” in the process.
Difference Between A Mobile Website And A Mobile App
The primary difference in between mobile websites and mobile apps includes the need for installation and download.
The fundamental difference is that the mobile web requires an Internet connection, while an application can access without having to be always connected, because of that many people consider an alternative web app more interesting. Native applications are developed specifically for a particular operating system.
Mobile sites are made and created particularly for mobile devices, accessible via mobile browsers without the necessity to install and download.
Mobile application will mean software application developed and intended to work upon a certain mobile device and it must be installed and downloaded.
Here include the benefits of businesses possessing mobile apps: The primary benefits of selecting a mobile site for your business include liberation, easy updates, and compatibility. Possessing a mobile site is additionally affordable for development as well as simpler to be found by consumers. The primary hitch of mobile sites includes their restricted usability and functionality. They’re accessed only through a web browser and the business module for monetizing amenities will be extremely tough.
You might learn a little more to one side when you read these statistics:
- According to the New York Times, Smartphone app development is the “most powerful media ever invented.”
- The Gartner Group believes the mobile marketing industry to be “a $58 billion market by 2014.”
- Google Insights tells us that “mobile search has grown 400% in the past year” and that “88% of these users take action”
- USA Today calculated coupon redemption rates as follows: “Print = 1%; Mobile = 5-20%”
- Make your phone ring more by giving people a way to simply tap their phone to reach you.
- -Breed repeat buyers by rewarding customers for buying from you with a “check-in coupon system.”
- Reel customers in your doors by sending out coupons, discounts, sales and specials with PUSH notifications. These are wildly successful and this technology alone will significantly change your business for the better.
- Stay front-of-mind for your customers by putting your brand on their smartphones where they’re spending all their time. That’s where they’re searching for solutions to their problems, so get your business in the palms of their hands!
- Prove to the people who haven’t bought from you yet that you’re worth doing business with by integrating customer testimonials into your app.
- Give your business the opportunity to go viral with the “Share this App” button.
- Engage with your customers. It’s easier to sell to someone who has done business with you before. We all know that. So make it easy for them to choose you again by giving them something of value via your own custom mobile app.